Sunday, November 6, 2011

How Our Minds Differ


Her mind:

Tonight we went out for a romantic dinner. He paid. So we’re good right? But he wasn’t very talkative. I asked him if he was okay. He said everything was fine and smiled. So we’re good right? But I could tell there was so much going on in his mind. Why didn’t he tell me what was wrong? I asked him again in the car. He looked at me like I was crazy. I knew there was something wrong. So I asked again. He laughed and said everything is fine. I said, “Only fine?” He got mad. I knew something was wrong! I asked again. He said he was fine. When we got home he went to the lounge room and turned on the Xbox. I went to bed. He came up 15 minutes later and kissed me goodnight. He was asleep in 5 minutes. I cried myself to sleep.

His mind:

Xbox won’t connect to Xbox Live today. Can’t seem to figure out why. And my girlfriend is acting weirder than usual.


3 comments: