Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Watching with my eyes closed.

I sit here and I watch
I watch intently and I soak up everything I can,
But unlike a sponge, the more I absorb, the drier I become.
The more I witness, the less I can confirm.
I watch you make choices,
Consciously, unconsciously.
I watch as you misprioritize your life
And you self-destruct for my eyes,
Before my eyes.
I watch as your reflection distracts you from your soul.
Lack of direction confuses me.
To you my perplexion is an ignorant energy.
To me, decisions don’t need to be made right now,
But choices can be recognized.
There is more to be offered than what can be placed in hand;
Manifestations of thought and sound – now that’s a gift.
Everything is mindful, even mindlessness.
Go figure. There is a level which we all share.
I can observe as much as I like, but I’ll never see it.
I shall feel though, oh how I’ll feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment