Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Pet Peeve #44 – Noisy Eaters

               Whyyyyyyy can I hear every single one of your mouth movements? Crunchy food makes sense, it’s entitled to a little bit of volume. But someone needs to explain to me how in the world I can know you’re eating yoghurt when you haven’t told me you are, and I’m not looking at you. What is that? Are you slurping with your mouth closed? And quit all that smacking in my ear! That’s how dogs eat. Your whole mouth doesn’t need to open and shut to consume every mouthful; I know you learnt better than that.


                There are a few foods that can get stuck in your teeth, a pain to get out without floss. But just because we all know about it, does not make it acceptable to start sucking steak out of your teeth while others are still eating. Good God, that makes my stomach turn! This is basic stuff people, we need to turn this around – it’s ruining the dining experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment